Transmitator audio wireless Marmitek 08200 cu amplificare 2x50W
Surround Anywhere 221
Audio transmitter | digital | Wireless surround speakers connection
- The uncompressed digital link provides better than CD-quality sound, without interference or delay.
- Improved 2.4 GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, making them work perfectly side-by-side in the same area.
- Transmitter and receiver are paired (secure pairing), enabling you to use multiple sets in the same area (6 max).
- The receiver's built-in amplifier provides plenty of power for your rear speakers.
- Because of the direct connection to your surround set’s speaker output, the speaker volume will automatically correspond to the surround set’s volume.
- Volume control on the receiver ensures the right balance between front and rear speakers.
Make your home cinema set's speakers wireless.
No more messy cables in your room; the Surround Anywhere 221 enables you to connect your home cinema set's (rear) speakers wirelessly.
Transmitter and receiver
The Surround Anywhere 221 consists of a transmitter and a receiver. These connect to your home cinema set and your speakers, respectively.
The Surround Anywhere 221 ensures digital transmission, resulting in better than cd-quality sound. Additionally, the enhanced 2.4GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, and it allows multiple sets to be used in the same room. This enables you to make both your front and rear speakers wireless!
|Audio transfer method||Digital|
|Transmitter frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Connection with receiver||Digital|
|Operating range||Up to 30 metres clear field, up to 10 metres through walls and ceilings.|
|Data transfer speed||2 kbps bi-directional, full duplex|
|Power supply||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 5 VDC adapter|
|Output power||2 x 50 W (2 x 25 W RMS)|
|Frequency characteristic||20 Hz - 20 kHz @ 8 Ohm|
|Signal to noise ratio||80 dB (transmitter/receiver A weighted)|
|Total harmonic distortion||< 0.5% @ 1 W|
|Total audio delay||≤ 20 ms|
|Channel separation||≥ 50 dB|
|Power supply||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 18 VDC adapter|
|Interface audio output||Speaker connection, 4-16 Ohm|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||30 x 120 x 82 mm (transmitter), 35 x 155 x 110 mm (receiver)|
|Weight||200 grams (transmitter), 100 grams (receiver)|
|Ambient temperature||0 ~ 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Linking (pairing)||Secure ID pairing|
|Idle power consumption||<0.5 W (transmitter), < 2.5 W (receiver)|